The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke
Help us Stop The NY Bagel Scam!
The NY Bagel Victims Alliance is an advocacy initiative with the goal of:
- Stopping the NY Bagel Scam
- Demanding investigation & prosecution of the offenders
- Seeking return of funds to NY Bagel scam victims
- Urging prevention & consumer protection to prevent future biz opp and franchise scams
We are the victims, family and friends of victims, legal and communications professionals, and concerned citizens who will not let these financial predators continue to exploit and prey on the dreams of hard-working people and their families.
Three options for contributing
Contribute a Pre-set Amount by Credit Card or PayPal
Contribute Any Amount by Credit Card or PayPal
You can set your own contribution amount and pay by credit card or Paypal here:
Contribute by Check
Make Checks payable to “IdeaFarm” (with ny bagel scam in the memo line) and send to:
Stop the NY Bagel Scam
PO Box 10232
Lancaster, PA 17605
NOTE: We do not yet have our 501(c)3 non-profit status and contributions are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. In some cases, contributions may be considered deductible business advertising expenditures. Contact us at NYBagelFranchiseScam@Gmail.com for more information.
Corporate Sponsorships & Advertising Opportunities Available
Socially responsible businesses, law firms, franchisors, non-profit organizations and advocacy groups are invited to discuss advertising and sponsorship opportunities that will support the NY Bagel Victims Alliance and the “We Stopped a Scam” communications initiative. Contact us at NYBagelFranchiseScam@Gmail.com for more information.
Intended Use of Proceeds
Your contribution will be used to:
- Interview NY Bagel Cafe scam victims
- Document and validate victim stories
- Submit victim complaints & documentation to law enforcement agencies including state Attorney Generals, Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Follow up on earlier complaints and demand action and accountability from taxpayer-funded agencies
- Warn potential future victims through public relations, social media and online advertising
- Advocate for return of funds to NY Bagel Victims
- Advocate for prosecution of offenders
- Create awareness and advocate for fraud prevention and consumer protection from business opportunity and franchise fraud, and/or
- Recognize the individuals, companies and law enforcement agencies who came together to stop the NY Bagel Scam through our “We Stopped a Scam” eBook and campaign